DISPATCH OF YOUR ORDER:
We endeavour to dispatch all stocked items within 1 working day of your order.
*PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT DISPATCH ANY ORDERS ON SATURDAY/SUNDAY DUE COURIER TO CLOSURES.
The estimated arrival of your order will be shown on the product page, In some cases this can be more than 1 working day if it is a public holiday, we are closed or you have placed a pre order.
Stocked items are usually dispatched on the same day if the order is made before 2:00pm. We will not be held liable for any shipping costs or labour charges incurred due to delayed items. Any items we have to import to order may take longer than 1 working day. If your order is urgent, please contact us before placing the order to check stock and dispatch time.
(Based on working days only - Monday to Friday only. Not including weekends).
Depending on the size and weight of the package and your delivery address location.*Please note that the above delivery times are estimates only and issued to us via our courier/handlers. This quoted time frame does not include Wheel parts online's handling time of your order. Should your delivery take longer than the quoted times above once dispatched, this is at the liability of the handling courier, not that of Wheel parts online.*
When you place an order, our shopping cart system will estimate shipping costs based on the weight (or volumetric weight for overseas shipping) of the item and your location. As this is not a comprehensive system, we reserve the right to request further payment if the quoted postage costs do not meet the actual costs. As well as this, if you find that a quoted shipping cost is excessive, please feel free to contact us before completing your purchase for an accurate quote.
Before emailing for a shipping quotation, please add the item to your cart, click 'Estimate Shipping & Tax' under the Subtotal, input your address details and click 'Estimate Shipping & Tax'. This will give you your shipping options.
Please note that should your item not arrive within the allotted time quoted above, we will require you to personally check your tracking information prior to contacting ourselves. This information is emailed to you upon dispatch notification and also logged on your "orders" tab in your online account. We retain all proof of postage documents for each dispatched order that leaves our store, so your dispute for any missing parcels will remain with the handler of your item, however we will assist you as a customer where we can. Advice will be given to all those enquiring to contact the relevant customer service department to submit a claim for a lost parcel. We cannot accept any liability for any losses outside of our premises and will not be able to offer any refunds for losses under this circumstance. Compensation can be sought from those handling your order at the time of the loss.
RETURNS & CANCELLATIONS POLICY:
We hope you will be delighted with your product purchased, however we understand that sometimes you may wish to return your product. Please find below details of our returns policy:
- You may return your product within 14 days by simply sending the product back to us at Wheel parts online, The Barn, Southend Road, Reading, RG7 6HB . We reserve the right to charge a 10% restocking fee to cover card fees, time and packing costs.
- Custom made or special order items can only be returned or cancelled for a full refund if faulty. If they are returned or cancelled for any other reason, they will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Regardless of the return reason, the buyer is responsible for return postage. On unwanted items, the buyer is also responsible for the initial postage cost.
- We'll notify you via email of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. Unwanted items must be unused and in the condition they were sent. We may also charge a restocking fee. This is to prevent customers from ordering parts 'just in case' they need them. If products are not unused or in good condition, we reserve the right to withhold all or part of the refund payment. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Upon receipt of the product we will check the content to ensure all parts have been returned and if so, we will authorise a credit to the account used to make the purchase. We aim to credit your account within 3 working days of the product return.
- Where a part is missing we will contact you and advise of the charge for any missing element. We will then credit your account minus the charge. You may return the missing part however the cost of postage will be at your expense.
- If the product has been misused or not assembled in the proper manner, we reserve the right to withhold all or part of the refund payment. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- If the return is made after 14 days from order being placed, we reserve the right to refuse the return.
Your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations are not affected by this returns policy.
We use a fast and free tracked delivery option for all of our customers. Smaller items are sent on a 2-3 day service with an option to upgrade to next day delivery from only £4.99. Larger items come with a free next day delivery as standard.